Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Welcome to Flash Focused.

Hi All,

Well, here is my first post to our group blog. There is a ton of information that I want to pass along to you all - but the first is a "thanks"

Thanks for making this group what it is. Together - we can make it better. We can grow it and make it a great resource for Flash Platform, Adobe and general web knowledge.

We just finished our first meeting of the year. It was a good turnout with the majority of the group being new members. I can tell that this is going to be an exciting year as the new members were ready to begin. Unfortunately we had some "glitches" with the presentation, but fill the gap with open floor discussion.

I look forward to next month's meeting - which is by the way on February 27th. There will be more news to come about the topic and I'll post it here once we have the presenter secured.

Speaking of securing speakers - we have managed to get R. Blank to present to the group via Breeze for our May meeting. I'm extremely excited about having the opportunity to have R. discuss one of their most recently launched projects.

If you know of speakers that you'd like to hear from, please feel free to email me and let me know. I will do all that I can to secure the best speakers for our group meetings.

So - I'll end this post by saying thanks again for your continued support in making the group the best it can be and I look forward to 2006 - the year of the Flash Platform.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home