Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Great turnout for the Creative Congress 2006



... and a winner!!

Congrats go out once again to the winner of our Flash 8 Professional raffle, Erin Zurney!

Overall it was a great turnout and a successful visit for our User Group. We had 75 people enter into the raffle for Flash 8. It was great meeting everyone and very nice talking with all the creative industry folk that showed up. I love meeting with people who are just a passionate about their career or hobby as I am.. it's always interesting conversation and I usually end up learning more than a thing or two through the exchange.


A big thanks to Misty and Angie, for help with getting everything together for the event, I couldn't have done it without them.

For those who may not know Misty or Angie, Misty is the User Group Marketing Coordinator and Angie is our User Group Webmaster.

I will definitely be looking for more events like this one which gives us a chance to get out the word about our group and meet more great people!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

This was a very interesting event, I think we really got a lot of good exposure and we exchanged information with other usergroups, which is always good!

I was really surprised how far some people came for this event.

February 22, 2006 5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home