Thursday, February 23, 2006

Online Social Events calendar

I was at the Creative Congress and bumped into Ron Suarez from MediaRica.com, whom I know from my days of being in the Macintosh user group MacTechnics in the mid to late 80's. Ron was filling me in on what he is doing these days, and mentioned the social events listing hotspot Upcoming.org. I just finished signing up there and posted our next meeting as an event in their calendar. Maybe we will get some new faces as a result.

Ron was recording the Creative Congress so that it could be podcast. I don't see a link on the MediaRica site though. Actually his weblog has not been updated since Nov 2005! If a number of us email him he might find it worthwhile to get the thing up sooner rather than later. Ron has a podcast on podcasting you might want to check out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home